S.G.Government Degree College PilerAlumni Association was started in 2014.
Aims and Objectives of the SGGDC Piler Alumni Association:
- To promote the cultural and social activities among the college students
- To assist the college in its development
- To exchange the views for the development of Alma mater
- To conduct the meetings and seminars forthe old students of the college
- To represent the problem to the concerned authorities if arisesand solves it in a peaceful way
- To facilitate the old students who achieved the higher walks of the life.
- To secure fair conditions of life among members in their life.
- To motivate the presents students for their better future
- To do all such useful things,deeds,acts as are essential or conductive to the attainment of the objectives of the association
Welfare of SGGDC Piler Alumni
- Provide moral support to SGGDC Piler Alumni when they are in need, professionally or personally.
- Encourage and support entrepreneurship among SGGDC Piler Alumni.
- Encourage social networking and support gatherings for SGGDC Piler Alumni, locally all across the globe.
Welfare of SGGDC Piler
- Encourage SGGDC Piler Spirit among the budding students of SGGDC Piler and pass it to the future generations
- Encourage and support SGGDC Piler budding STUDENTS to participate in the top competitive examinations like IES, IAS, IPS, Banks, Railways, APPSC or others that compete
- Encourage the SGGDC Piler Alumni to support SGGDC Piler financially to retain its academic excellence
- To maintain a directory of the alumni
- Help the Alumni to maintain contacts with the college